In the city
- The various business ares in the city of Groningen are listed on the Groningen City Monitor.
- The municipality website provides an up to date overview of available property in industrial areas in the city, as well as more information about business areas. (Dutch only)
- Business networks are also listed (in Dutch) on the municipality website.
- Worth mentioning is Campus Groningen, a new business hub located at Zernike Science Park. The campus is the fastest growing hub in the Netherlands and currently home to 200 companies.
- If you are interested in hiring office space, check out our page elsewhere on this website.
In the province
- The two major business hubs in the province are the Eemshaven and the Delfzijl area, together profiled as Groningen Seaports (or Eemsdelta).
- Also worth mentioning is the Roden Health Hub, a business and innovation hub centring on health and life sciences.
- You can find a map of companies in the NOM (Regional Development Agency) network on the NOM website.