Privacy statement of the Marketing Groningen Foundation
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG), Marketing Groningen has the obligation to provide information about the personal data that is collected via this website.
This privacy statement contains everything about personal data processed through this website.
This statement is regularly updated to reflect organizational or political and legal developments. Therefore, consult these regularly when you visit our website.
1. Who are we
Stichting Marketing Groningen; located at Gedempte Zuiderdiep 22, 9711 HG in Groningen and registered at the Chamber of Commerce under 02080231. Questions or requests can be submitted via email@example.com.
2. Personal data
No personal data is collected on the portal.
However, there may be external applications embedded on the portal that will need personal data to be able to work properly. Specific permission will be requested within this application.
If you have contacted us by telephone or e-mail, we have received your data. We process these to respond to your message to us. We keep the data until after the purpose for which you contacted us.
We would like to inform you about the rights you have and the influence that you can exercise on the processing of your personal data. If you want to exercise one of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to inspect the data we have about you and you can have these corrected or removed in many * cases.
- Right to withdraw your consent for certain processing.
- Permission to withdraw your data when we receive it for a particular purpose that you have given permission. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing for the withdrawal.
- Right to restriction of processing; for example, when the processing is unlawful or when we no longer need your personal data.
- Right of objection; you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Do you have complaints about how we handle your personal data? You have the right to submit these complaints to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
* From the perspective of security and business continuity, we are also forced to make backups.
5. Security of personal data
Marketing Groningen has taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. These measures provide a level of security that matches the data we process.
6. Which data are registered?
Google Analytics is a statistical service from Google. Google Analytics uses various cookies. These cookies contain information that Google could use to identify you as a visitor. To collect statistics, we use the anonymized version of Google Analytics. These statistics do not contain any personal or demographic data. Marketing Groningen has signed a processing agreement with Google for the processing of data. The option to share data with other services (including Google's services) is disabled. Transport of this information always happens over a secure connection. The storage of this data is in the hands of Google and is done in the EU or US under US jurisdiction. This storage is generally valid indefinitely.
Vimeo offers the possibility to embed videos on websites. Cookies are usually placed here. Vimeo may be able to identify visitors on the basis of this.
YouTube offers the possibility to embed videos on websites. Cookies are usually placed here. With VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YouTube can probably identify you as a visitor.
We may have to change our privacy statement, for example because we will use a different method. We will always publish a possible new privacy statement on our website.
This privacy statement was last modified and published on the 14th of February.