Students and the coronavirus
Hello and welcome! We hope that you will have an amazing and unforgettable time as a student in this young-vibing and innovative city called: Groningen! However, corona is still with us. In order to control the virus, it is highly important that you follow the basic measures. Together we can stop the virus!
- If you have a temperature, a sore throat, a cold, and/or sudden loss of smell and/or taste, stay home and make an appointment for a test!
- Keep 1.5-meter distance with others at all times
- Wash your hands often
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose
- Avoid crowds and busy places
- Wear a facemask when using Dutch public transport
More information about the coronavirus and how it affects Groningen can be found via this link.